Friday, August 01, 2008

Geocaching Status Bar

So I am proud of myself (which is allowed on occasion). I figured out how to put my geocaching status bar on my blog, which required learning how to cut and paste HTML coding. I originally saw a status bar on a friend's blog and thought that it was a great detail to add. The downside is that I have been inconsistent in logging when I have actually found various geocaches in the Abilene area, so my "found" status is almost embarrassing.

But my enthusiasm for geocaching has been renewed after I recently discovered that a number of new finds had been placed in the region. I have yet to identify a geocaching buddy, but I am actively looking.

1 comment:

DenverSop said...

If we lived closer, I'd happily be your geocaching buddy. :-) It never occurred to me to put my geocaching status bar on my blog... I might have to consider doing that.

"eseligmann"