Friday, July 18, 2008

A Long Hiatus

It is hard to believe I have not made a single post in 2008. I can honestly say that I have often thought to, only at an impossible time or in an inconvenient moment. But my heart has longed to write again. It is amazing how skills dull (in my case, my writing abilities and creative thinking) when you don't use them often.

I have found I need a place to process my world, even if no one reads - a place to simply formulate cohesive thoughts and to work through particular circumstances and ideas that I have been encountering. Writing, for me, brings clarity - something I am in high need of pretty much all the time. My prayer is that real clarity comes, that truth is discovered and embraced, and that somehow as I write I can experience and taste of the deep things of Jesus again and again.

3 comments:

DenverSop said...

Yes, you still have readers. :-)

Mellifluous said...

Welcome back, Than! Hope to hear from you more.

tapango1 said...

i'm listening!

Alyce